Fun Facts About Your Photographer
* Raised on a farm just outside of Salina, and participated in many activities growing up: 4-H, drama, dance, & sports just to name a few.
* Married my best friend in June 2010 in the wheatfields of where I grew up during Kansas thunderstorms and tornadoes, literally! See the clouds above in our portrait?? Yes, that storm produced a tornado just 10 miles west of us!
* Mama to my two little munchkins, Blakely (age 2.5) and Rowen (age 1).
* Former Elementary of 6 years.
* Avid Broadway fan. I sang and danced my way through childhood, and even rock out to my favorite shows on Pandora while I edit every session! Just ask my husband…I hold nothing back.
* Die-hard K-State fan. Being born in Manhattan, I have purple blood through and through! Attended school there, met dear friends and Kappa sisters, discovered my husband existed, and gained 2 degrees from this wonderful place on Earth!
* Love to travel! I worked for two summers in Maine as a camp counselor, traveled out of the country for mission trips, and have driven across the entire country, coast to coast (in one trip…phew!).
* Finally, the most popular fun fact, as all my students would say is….I was named after a cow. Yep. My middle name is Kata (pronounced Kate-uh), and with my dad being a vet, one of his clients (a cow) just happened to be the source of my middle name.